Security Certificate Installation on Windows
Click the shield icon below to download the installer.
(You may need to disable Avast! Antivirus Products to successfully run the installer.)
- Save and then run the CertificateInstaller.exe file.
- Follow the installer prompts to complete the certificate installation.
If the automatic installer fails to run correctly on your computer, please use the manual option below.
If you have several computers needing the certificate, this method may be faster than the automatic installer.
- Using Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, or Chrome, click the shield below to download the certificate. If presented with a dialog box asking to Open or Save the file, click Open to launch the installation process.
- After clicking Open, a certificate preview window will appear. Click Install Certificate... to launch the installation wizard.
- In the Store Location, select Local Machine and click Next. You may be prompted to allow the app to make changes to your device. Click Yes to continue.
Choose Place all certificates in the following store and then Browse
to view available certificate stores. Select
Trusted Root Certification Authorities from the list and click OK.
- Click Next and then Finish to complete the certificate installation.