Android OS Certificate Installation
- Using Chrome or the device's standard browser application, tap the shield below to download the security certificate.
- After downloading, the file should open automatically. If not, tap the downloaded file to open it. You may receive a prompt to enter your lockscreen PIN, pattern, or password.
- Type a name for the certificate and ensure that Credential use: is set to VPN and apps, then tap OK.
Installing the SSL certificate for Android devices is a two-part process.
First, use the standard Browser app or the Chrome browser and click the green SSL shield icon above.
You will see a dialog box like so:
Type the name of your choice here, if the field is blank, and click OK.
Android Firefox Certificate Installation
Firefox does not use Android's default security certificates. If you are using Firefox on Android, you will need to manually install the security certificate in Firefox.
- Using Firefox, tap the shield above to download the security certificate.
- Select Trust to identify websites, then tap OK.